I was inspired by this wreath on Pinterest, though I didn't want something too Halloween-y so I could
So I bought a wire frame at Michael's, some burlap from JoAnn's (though I've since learned I could have bought a small roll at Home Depot or Michael's...lesson learned for next time!) and got to work.
I cut strips approximately 1 inch wide by about 6 inches long and tied them in a single knot around the wires until the wreath was covered.
Then I added a fall-themed bow which I only safety-pinned to one of the wires so that if I wanted to, I could switch out the ribbon to use the plain burlap wreath for a different season/occasion too.
This wreath was super simple to make, and I would just add knotted strips while I watched TV for a few evenings...though I will warn you that the burlap leaves a big mess of shreds all over your carpet...and clothes!
Have you made any easy seasonal crafts lately?





No comments:
Post a Comment